Marietta, Georgia

bought Pur filters for my nice whirpool refrigerator, bought Pur filters for my jar that i have for 5 years now. I also have a huge Zero filter and another container jar from Zero filter too. I recently bought a Drop filter. All Zero filter comes with a TDS meter to measure contaminants in the Zero filters so you can know when to change the filter. We measure our Zero filters and they are 0 , then when they go up to 6, we change them. Just last week my husband decided to measure the water that comes out of the PUR filters as soon as he changed them. Very surprised, new PUR filter for the Whirlpool refrigerator, after washed 5 gallons of course, registered 53 in contaminants and stayed like that all week. New PUR filter for the jar, after left in water for 15 minutes as per instructions and passed several gallons of water, registered 56 in contaminants, Drop filter registered 61 and we also have an Aquasana in the upstairs shower and that registered 61 also.

I think that because people is not measuring their water contaminant, they do not know these filters are useless, worthless. I am sticking with Zero water filters, they come with the TDS measuring meter.

These other companies should be ashamed and out of business for lying to the people about their products, a complete fraud.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Pur Cons: Contaminants still in water up to 61.

• Zero